Attraction, Singh Styled’s Beard Deodorant is for those Beardsmen who believe in - 1st impression is the last impression.
The aqua-based beard deodorant offers a natural wood and floral fragrance that is strong enough to get heads turned, and yet light to your nose and head.
Apply 5-6 drops of the deodorant on to your beard post-lunch, or before the afternoon/evening meeting, or just before that very-special coffee date. We bet, the word attraction will bring a smile to the ones around you.
Being aqua, Attraction is non-greasy on the beard and hands - actually, it leaves your hands deodorised as well. Isn't it 2-in-1?
How is a Beard Deodorant different from a Fragrance Beard Oil?
- The objective of great beard oils is not to provide fragrance, but to provide nourishment to the beard follicles that helps in healthy beard growth, makes the beard soft, reducing bread breakage.
- For Beardsmen who apply waxes, balms, beard fixers, gels to set/style the beard, it is recommended to use the beard oil in the night for higher benefits.
- Carrying a beard oil in one's pocket to provide fragrance to the beard is ill-logical - you leave the beard over oiled, and greasy.
- The objective of a great beard deodorant is to deodorise the beard during the day which could smell due to sweat, development of bacteria due to sweat and pollution, and consumption of food (lunch, snack, etc).
- For Beardsmen who apply beard oil in the morning, the beard deodorant comes in handy as it non-greasy does not over oil the beard, and leaves the beard and hand refreshed.