How do I make a purchase?
Purchasing from Singh Styled is easy:
- If you know what you are looking for, use the category links with the 'Menu' options. You can also shop by using the 'Search' option. Based on your browsing history and behavior, the site may also recommend products that may be useful for you.
- Once you have found an item, complete the mandatory fields and click the 'Add to Cart' button to add an item to your shopping cart. On the 'Shopping Cart' page, you can update your cart, proceed to checkout or continue shopping using the respective buttons available on the page.
- At any point of time, you can review your shopping cart by clicking the 'Shopping Cart' button located at the top right corner of any page.
- While reviewing your order on the ‘Shopping Cart’ page, you may wish to remove a single or multiple items. Click the 'Remove item' icon adjacent to the item you wish to remove and delete it from your shopping cart.
- Once you’re happy with your order, click the 'Proceed to Checkout' button to complete your order and proceed to the 'Checkout' page.
- Complete our simple one-page checkout and click the 'Place order' button to complete the order process.
- You can also add products to your 'Wishlist', which allows you to view and purchase products at a later point. This feature is made available only for logged in users.
Can I conveniently reorder frequently used items?
Yes; for your convenience, the store as a reorder provision that you can typically use for frequently ordered item. Within your 'My Account' dashboard, you will be able to see a list of your orders. Against each of the orders is a 'Reorder' link that you can click and have the specific item added to your shopping cart. The remaining process stays the same as that of any other purchase.