Exchange and Cancellations
How do I exchange or cancel?
For as long as your order has a 'Pending' status, you can cancel your order for a full refund. Simply log in to your account and click the 'Cancel' button against the item you wish to cancel.
If your item has a 'Processing' status and you wish to cancel it, write to us immediately with your order details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, we may be able to issue a full refund, if the item has not been dispatched from our warehouse.
In addition, you have 15 days to schedule a free refund or exchange of your unused products along with their original packing. Simply request a Returns Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) by writing to email@example.com then book a collection to send your items back to us. Please note that 'Guidelines for Exchanges and Cancellations' will apply.
Note: If your items clubbed together qualified for free shipping, cancelling an order may well attract shipping charges. These will then be collected by our delivery agent at the time of delivery.
Will I receive a full refund?
Your refund will either be issued to the original payment method used to place the order, or as Singh Styled store credit. Shipping costs are not refunded for items using our free collection service, unless your items are faulty. Optionally, you can request for a 'Store Credit', which then will be issued in full including the shipping costs. This 'Store Credit' must be availed before the expiry date, which is typically one year.
All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the India. Outside the India, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
Please note that it can take up to 2-3 weeks for the refund to appear in your account.
Items you wish to exchange or cancel should be sent back to us within 15 days. Returns outside these timeframes may or may not be accepted at the discretion of SINGH & KAUR and may only be refunded as a store credit.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within one month of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on SINGH & KAUR. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that a monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination or to orders cancelled.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via SkyNet Logistics or our SINGH & KAUR Premier Service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Our address for all returns is: Singh and Kaur Retail Pvt Ltd, Shop No. 15, Gandhi Market, King Circle, Mumbai 400019.
- We request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via SkyNet Logistics or our SINGH & KAUR Premier Service.
Guideline for Exchange and Cancellations
Items that can be exchanged or cancelled
- Items purchased from our store, except the ones stated in the below sections that can either be only exchanged or do not qualify for exchange or returns
- Items shipped are different from the items ordered
- Items can be cancelled for a full store credit or a refund within 15 days of receiving the product based on the following conditions:
- All items are in the original condition and are never used
- All original packaging of the product is still intact and no damage has been done to either the product or its packaging
- Items are returned within the period 15 days from the time of the order
- Singh Styled reserves the right to do a thorough quality check of the product to ensure its resalable before issuing a credit
Items that can only be exchanged
Products including turbans, jackets, cufflinks, shoes, and shirts can be only exchanged for a different size or wrong delivery of products.
Items that can’t be exchanged or cancelled
- Items on discount, clearance, sale or considered to be final sale items
- Custom or bespoke turban, shoes, cufflinks or shirts that are made to order with your specification
- Electronics or gadgets once opened from the original manufacturer packaging
- Items that worn or used and not returned in the original condition or packaging will not be eligible for any returns or cancellation
- Personal care items such as beard gel, shampoo, wax, cosmetics and innerwear are not eligible
- Gifts cards are not returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash
Why do I have to return the original box?
We have designed each box to deliver your shipment in immaculate condition. To ensure that the return you send to us is safe and secure; you must reuse the original packing and box so that the merchandise reaches us in the same condition. Furthermore, this ensures that the purchase you return to us is safe and secure and reaches us without any tampering from any other third party.
Who pays for return shipping?
- In the unlikely event that we have inadvertently sent you an incorrect merchandise or you have received damaged merchandise, we will bear the cost of return shipping. If you ever receive a tampered box please notify us immediately and we will reimburse you for the cost of returning the package to us, and we will not charge you for the shipping costs of replacing the merchandise.
- For all other reasons, return shipping applicable will borne by the customer, but you are welcome to avail our discounted rates with all the carriers. This will be deducted from the amount refunded.
- However, if you choose to take a store credit for your purchase, then no shipping charges will be deducted and the full amount will be deposited in your account.
How long does it that to process the refund?
We strive hard to process all refunds within 3-5 business days of receiving the product back in the warehouse and upon completion of a quality check. Please remember that sometimes banks can take up to 2-3 weeks to issue the refund to you. However, we have noticed that the bank processes 98% of the refunds within 24-72 hours.
Special Note: Exchanging or cancelling order for reasons other than product defect is a privilege offered to the customers. If any customer is found to be abusing this privilege, then Singh Styled holds the right to not accept any exchanges and cancellations from such customers in future.
Your satisfaction is our priority and we will do our best to have you as our patron for life. Therefore, shop with confidence and we promise to deliver a delightful experience.